AQT – Advances in Quantum Theory
June 14-17, 2010. Arrival June 13, departure June 18
Arranged by ICMM - International Centre for Mathematical Modelling in Physics,
Engineering and Cognitive Sciences, Linnaeus University, Sweden.
International Centre for Mathematical Modeling, Linnaeus University
- I. Bengtsson (Stockholm University, Sweden)
- K.-F. Berggren (Linköping University, Sweden)
- G. Jaeger (Boston University, USA)
- A. Khrennikov (Linnaeus University, Växjö, Sweden)
- S. Stenholm (Stockholm University, Sweden)
- M. Schlosshauer (Niels Bohr Institute, Copenhagen, Denmark)
- G. Weihs (University of Innsbruck, Austria)
Local organization committee
Peter Nyman (Linnaeus University, Växjö, Sweden), e-mail peter.nyman_AT_lnu.se
- The conference will take place at Linnaeus University, Växjö.
- Main conference room: Myrdal, in building K.
From Resecentrum (located close to the train station) to the University. To come to the first lecture of morning sessions, the bus number 7 at 08.45 seems the most convenient; the first conference day please take bus number 7 at 08.15 to come in time for registration; evenings bus number 5 should be used, since 18.26.
By fair weather, it is also possible to walk to the university along the lakes. It takes between 40 and 50 minutes.