Stochastic Analysis and Applications
Welcome to the third Linnaeus University Workshop in Stochastic Analysis and Applications to be held in Växjö, Sweden, 24-25 May 2012.
The International Center for Mathematical Modelling in Physics, Engineering and Cognitive Sciences (ICMM) at Linnaeus University invites all interested to the third Linnaeus University Workshop in Stochastic Analysis and its Applications (LSAA). The workshop will begin on Thursday 24 May at 9 am and end on Friday 25 May at 3:35 pm. The return train will depart from Växjö at 4:09 pm.
This two-day workshop deals with analytical and numerical results of stochastic models. It addresses two topics of intensive and growing research activities:
• Model Uncertainty and Non-Linear Expectation. with many important applications in financial mathematics.
• Time-Series Econometrics. In 2003, Granger and Engle received the Nobel Prize in Economics for their research in Time-Series Econometrics.
The interdisciplinary interests in this field are manifested in the organizing committee:
- Astrid Hilbert, the School of Computer Science, Physics and Mathematics, Linnaeus University, Växjö, Sweden
- Bernt Øksendal, Department of Mathematics, CMA and University of Oslo, Norway
- Ghazi Shukur, the School of Business and Economics, Linnaeus University, Växjö, Sweden
- Haidar Al-Talibi, the School of Computer Science, Physics and Mathematics, Linnaeus University, Växjö, Sweden
- The rector’s strategic program on internationalization at Linnaeus University
- Mathematics at DFM, Undergraduate Education
Below, please find some pictures from LSAA 2012. To download them in high resolution, click on the links in the right hand column.