Stochastic Analysis and Applications - LSAA2013
Welcome to the fourth Linnaeus University Workshop in Stochastic Analysis and Applications to be held in Växjö, Sweden, 22-24 May 2013.
The International Center for Mathematical Modelling in Physics, Engineering and Cognitive Sciences (ICMM) at Linnaeus University invites all interested to the fourth Linnaeus University Workshop in Stochastic Analysis and its Applications (LSAA). The workshop will begin on Wednesday 22 May at 12:30 pm and end on Friday 24 May afternoon.
This three-day workshop deals with analytical and numerical results of stochastic models. It addresses two topics of intensive and growing research activities:
- Systemic risk and risk management with many important applications in financial mathematics.
- Time-Series Econometrics. In 2003, Granger and Engle received the Nobel Prize in Economics for their research in Time-Series Econometrics.
The interdisciplinary interests in this field are manifested in the organizing committee:
- Haidar Al-Talibi, Department of Mathematics, Linnaeus University, Växjö, Sweden
- Astrid Hilbert, Department of Mathematics, Linnaeus University, Växjö, Sweden
- Bernt Øksendal, Department of Mathematics, CMA and University of Oslo, Norway
- Ghazi Shukur, the School of Business and Economics, Linnaeus University, Växjö, Sweden
The rector’s strategic program on internationalization at Linnaeus University
Department of Mathematics, Linnaeus University: Undergraduate Education