We set knowledge in motion for a sustainable societal development.
An international university in Småland, southern Sweden.
Kalmar is Student City of the Year 2023
In Kalmar, there is good access to student housing, the environment is welcoming to students, and good skills supply make many students want to stay in the city. Therefore, Kalmar is Student City of the Year 2023.
Study at Linnaeus University
Having dreams about studying in Sweden? Perhaps even at Linnaeus University? Then you are welcome to our inspirational page on what life is like at Linnaeus University!
New feature: Digital Tour
Explore our university with a digital tour. Walk around, click, and take a closer look on our study areas and buildings.
- Successful or humiliated? Experiences of upper secondary school are complex among students who are newly arrived News
- Why are prices going up? Questions and answers about the inflation News
- Mariëlle's study became a board game News
- Individual leaders and their relationships have great impact on international politics News
- Alumni story: Emma and Camilla run their own design agency News
- Large European project will make forestry data available News
- Doctoral students wanted for new graduate school in agri-data management News
- Journalism students nominated for Guldspaden News