The course includes the following elements:
• The MOSFET transistor, semiconductor technology and modeling
• New transistor technologies at nanometer scale
• Amplifier stages with one or more transistors at high frequencies
• Operational amplifiers and interaction between the different building blocks
• Frequency analysis
• Feedback, stability and compensation (prevention of instability)
• Noise in building blocks and systems
• PLL - Phase Locked Loops
• Design and simulation of an IC
Roughly 15 minutes with a bike from the city centre, you will find Linnaeus University’s campus. It is like a small society with the university, student accommodation, and student life. Here you become part of a creative knowledge environment.
What will you come across on an excursion in Växjö – the city of contrasts? You will find good restaurants, a celebrated hockey team, and cozy cafés where you can enjoy a latte with lingonberry flavour. In Växjö, beautiful nature is always just around the corner; the city is surrounded by lakes and forests. Students like the combination of the city centre and the active student life on campus. Your dream of the future starts here!