The course includes the following elements:
• The MOSFET transistor, semiconductor technology and modeling
• New transistor technologies at nanometer scale
• Amplifier stages with one or more transistors at high frequencies
• Operational amplifiers and interaction between the different building blocks
• Frequency analysis
• Feedback, stability and compensation (prevention of instability)
• Noise in building blocks and systems
• PLL - Phase Locked Loops
• Design and simulation of an IC
Linnaeus University’s campus is located roughly 15 minutes with bicycle from the city centre. Campus is like a small society in its own right, with the university, student accommodation and student life all in one place. Everything happens on campus – here you become part of a creative knowledge environment and an eventful student life.
What will you find when exploring Växjö? There is a great selection of restaurants and cosy cafés. There is a large lake in the city centre, beautiful nature is always nearby. Many students enjoy the combination of the city centre in Växjö and life on campus. This is where your dream of the future begins!