Upon completion of the course the student should be able to:
• understand and implement algorithms for generating basic output primitives in 2D
• understand and implement transformations and typical algorithms in 2D
• interactively edit objects in 2D
• understand various steps and basic algorithms included when modelling with polygon surfaces from a
geometric 3D description to a photo-realistic display image (in 2D)
• understand various algorithms for identifying visible surfaces in 3D
• understand basic illumination models
• understand basic colour models in Computer Graphics
• implement general 2D solutions using OpenGL
Linnaeus University’s campus is located roughly 15 minutes with bicycle from the city centre. Campus is like a small society in its own right, with the university, student accommodation and student life all in one place. Everything happens on campus – here you become part of a creative knowledge environment and an eventful student life.
What will you find when exploring Växjö? There is a great selection of restaurants and cosy cafés. There is a large lake in the city centre, beautiful nature is always nearby. Many students enjoy the combination of the city centre in Växjö and life on campus. This is where your dream of the future begins!