Upon completion of the course the student should be able to:
• understand and implement algorithms for generating basic output primitives in 2D
• understand and implement transformations and typical algorithms in 2D
• interactively edit objects in 2D
• understand various steps and basic algorithms included when modelling with polygon surfaces from a
geometric 3D description to a photo-realistic display image (in 2D)
• understand various algorithms for identifying visible surfaces in 3D
• understand basic illumination models
• understand basic colour models in Computer Graphics
• implement general 2D solutions using OpenGL
Roughly 15 minutes with a bike from the city centre, you will find Linnaeus University’s campus. It is like a small society with the university, student accommodation, and student life. Here you become part of a creative knowledge environment.
What will you come across on an excursion in Växjö – the city of contrasts? You will find good restaurants, a celebrated hockey team, and cozy cafés where you can enjoy a latte with lingonberry flavour. In Växjö, beautiful nature is always just around the corner; the city is surrounded by lakes and forests. Students like the combination of the city centre and the active student life on campus. Your dream of the future starts here!