Energy is a critical need of the society and rational use of energy is the most attractive approach towards solving the numerous issues created by energy utilization in the built environment. This course presents approaches and techniques for fulfilling final energy services while taking into consideration resource, financial, environmental and other constraints within the built environment.
This course contains the following elements:
• Overview and the significance of energy use in the built environment
• End use energy utilization and requirements
• Energy processes and systems for the built environment - from final energy demands to primary energy resources
• Energy system auditing, modeling and analysis
• Potentials, challenges and solutions to satisfy energy demand for a society toward a sustainable built environment
Roughly 15 minutes with a bike from the city centre, you will find Linnaeus University’s campus. It is like a small society with the university, student accommodation, and student life. Here you become part of a creative knowledge environment.
What will you come across on an excursion in Växjö – the city of contrasts? You will find good restaurants, a celebrated hockey team, and cozy cafés where you can enjoy a latte with lingonberry flavour. In Växjö, beautiful nature is always just around the corner; the city is surrounded by lakes and forests. Students like the combination of the city centre and the active student life on campus. Your dream of the future starts here!