After completing the course the students are expected to be able to:
• apply and deepen the knowledge acquired during the period of study
• define problems, plan and implement a major work task
• write a scientific essay in accordance with the model for technical report-writing
• present their work orally and in writing
• critically examine and act as the opponent of a similar degree project
Master student Francesco Poggi has a passion for wood
Växjö is a modern city with more than 80,000 inhabitants. The city has been declared "the Greenest City in Europe" because of its focus on environmentally sound solutions and the environmental programs implemented.
Being a student in Växjö you have easy access to everything – the city centre, the woods and the lakes. The pedestrian path from campus around Lake Växjösjön reaches almost all the way to the city centre and is perfect for jogging or taking long walks.
Campus Växjö is modeled along the lines of an American campus university and is the natural meeting place for students in Växjö. Campus is always bustling with life, and students move between lecture rooms, the University Library and the restaurants, pubs and outdoor recreational areas.