• continuous curves and arc lengths
• Taylor’s formula
• Local investigations of functions
• Triple integrals, multiple integrals, change of variables
• Integrals with one parameter
• Differential calculus for vector valued functions
• Functional matrices and functional determinants
• Line integrals
• Gauss theorem in two dimensions and Green’s formula
• Double integrals
• Gauss’ theorem in three dimensions
• Stokes’ theorem
Linnaeus University’s campus is located roughly 15 minutes with bicycle from the city centre. Campus is like a small society in its own right, with the university, student accommodation and student life all in one place. Everything happens on campus – here you become part of a creative knowledge environment and an eventful student life.
What will you find when exploring Växjö? There is a great selection of restaurants and cosy cafés. There is a large lake in the city centre, beautiful nature is always nearby. Many students enjoy the combination of the city centre in Växjö and life on campus. This is where your dream of the future begins!