• continuous curves and arc lengths
• Taylor’s formula
• Local investigations of functions
• Triple integrals, multiple integrals, change of variables
• Integrals with one parameter
• Differential calculus for vector valued functions
• Functional matrices and functional determinants
• Line integrals
• Gauss theorem in two dimensions and Green’s formula
• Double integrals
• Gauss’ theorem in three dimensions
• Stokes’ theorem
Roughly 15 minutes with a bike from the city centre, you will find Linnaeus University’s campus. It is like a small society with the university, student accommodation, and student life. Here you become part of a creative knowledge environment.
What will you come across on an excursion in Växjö – the city of contrasts? You will find good restaurants, a celebrated hockey team, and cozy cafés where you can enjoy a latte with lingonberry flavour. In Växjö, beautiful nature is always just around the corner; the city is surrounded by lakes and forests. Students like the combination of the city centre and the active student life on campus. Your dream of the future starts here!