This scholarship application is only open for students who are asylum seekers in Sweden.
Det är endast asylsökande som befinner sig i Sverige som kan ansöka till detta stipendium.
Linnaeus University has a scholarship are co-funded by the county councils and regions of Kalmar and Kronoberg, and Linnaeus University which makes it possible for you who are an asylum seeker to study at the university while you are awaiting your residence permit. The scholarship will cover application fee and full tuition fee that is otherwise required for people from outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland if you are awarded a scholarship.
These are the steps that need to be taken in order to apply for a Linnaeus University scholarship for asylum seekers.
1. Make your course/programme application at www.universityadmissions.se or www.antagning.se and send in all required documentation to prove your eligibility. Do not pay the application fee if you only will be able to study the courses/programme you have applied for if you get a scholarship. If you are able to cover the tuition fees without a scholarship you should pay the application fee by yourself in order for your application to get processed regularly.
2. Fill out the Scholarship application form below and upload the required documents, below you can see what documents are required.
We need the following documents from you:
• Curriculum Vitae
• Motivation letter
• A document from the Swedish Migration Agency stating that you are an asylum seeker
The motivation letter should contain a maximum of 600 words. Please answer the following questions in your motivation letter:
- Why do you want to study this Course/programme at Linnaeus University?
- What other qualities do you have besides academic excellence?
- What are your career aspirations?
After you have completed step 1 and 2 we will process your application for scholarship. We will start with making a preliminary assessment of your application to see if you fulfill the requirements for the course/programme you have applied for and to see if you have a fair chance to get accepted. If so, Linnaeus University will pay the application fee for the course/programme you have applied to and you will get a chance to be in the selection.
Please notice that you have to make an application for the course/programme on www.universityadmissions.se or www.antagning.se before you can apply for a scholarship, make sure that you use the same email address when you apply for the scholarship as you did when you applied for the course/programme.
Please note that all documents that are sent in will be considered public documents according to Swedish law.