You book the group rooms via the booking service TimeEdit.
- Click on "grafisk lokalbokning"
- Choose the room you want to book
- Choose an available time
- Book your group room
The following regulations apply for group rooms:
- Group rooms are meant for group studies. Individual students are referred to the open reading areas and the quiet reading rooms.
- Group rooms can be booked up to 7 days in advance and for a maximum of 6 hours divided over a maximum of 2 different bookings.
- Cancel your booking if you do not intend to use it.
Group rooms at the library
At the library, there are group rooms and individual work places that can be booked by all students. The regulations listed above for group rooms apply also for the group rooms and the individual work places at the library. In addition, you must be present at the group room 15 minutes after your booked time at the latest. If the room is empty 15 minutes after the booked time, the room will be available to other students.
Bookable individual work places in Kalmar
You can book an individual work place in the red room on the second floor. Some of these work places are equipped with TV monitor and whiteboard. In TimeEdit, you can see what equipment each work place has. These rooms are labelled with "studieplats" to separate them from our group rooms. On the map of the library in Kalmar, you can see where the different types of individual work places are located.