Monday–Thursday 8 am - 10 pm (Kalmar: self-service opening hours 8 pm – 10 pm Lnu swipe card required.)
Friday 8 am – 6 pm
Saturday–Sunday 8 am - 5 pm (self-service opening hours 8 am – 12 noon Lnu swipe card required.)
Here you will find information about the library's educational services, self-help guides in information retrieval, academic writing, oral presentations and study skills.
In your subject guide you will find a selection of databases and other information resources within your subject. It also contains videos and links to other texts that can help you search, assess and use information.
The Academic Support Centre offers advice on academic writing for students at Linnaeus University. We also offer tips and support for oral presentations and study
If you are a student with a reading disability, such as dyslexia, ADHD or visual impairment, you have the right to borrow talking books, braille books or e-text.
The University Library buys e-books from several different suppliers. Loan periods and printing regulations may vary from one e-book to another, depending on the supplier.
If you are studying at a distance course or program at Linnaeus University, the University Library creates ample opportunities to borrow material and to search for information.
News from the University Library
- The Drop-in Academic Support in Kalmar is moving News
- The university library at Linnaeus University first to be LGBTQ certified News
- Welcome to the University Library News
- Lecture series: How to succeed with your studies News
- Movie - Linnaeus University Library News
- OneSearch - The University Library’s all-in-one search service News