Monday-Thursday 8 am-10 pm (Kalmar: self-service opening hours 8 pm-10 pm, Lnu swipe card required)
Friday 8 am-6 pm
Saturday-Sunday 8 am-5 pm (self-service opening hours 8 am-12 noon, Lnu swipe card required)
Monday-Friday 8 am -10 am there will be no staff in the information desk.
Here you will find answers to common questions related to Lnu swipe card, loans, loan accounts etc.
In your subject guide you will find a selection of databases and other information resources within your subject. It also contains videos and links to other texts that can help you search, assess and use information.
The Academic Support Centre offers advice on academic writing for students at Linnaeus University. We also offer tips and support for oral presentations and study
If you are a student with a reading disability, such as dyslexia, ADHD or visual impairment, you have the right to borrow talking books, braille books or e-text.
The University Library buys e-books from several different suppliers. Loan periods and printing regulations may vary from one e-book to another, depending on the supplier.
If you are studying at a distance course or program at Linnaeus University, the University Library creates ample opportunities to borrow material and to search for information.
News from the University Library
- Flexible Study Environment at the University Library News
- The University Library in Kalmar is preparing to move to the city-integrated university News
- SciFree - journals with Open Access publishing News
- Get the LNU swipe card News
- Drop-in Academic Support, online via Zoom Thursdays from 12-14 News
- Introduction to the University Library Autumn 2020 News