OmniSpace can be used for open lectures, workshops and presentations etc. The content should be in line with Linnaeus University research and education. At the OmniSpace area, content is displayed from Linnaeus University, such as the University Library and other organizational units within Linnaeus University and university associations. There are about 25 chairs available for the audience.
The University Library holds the rights to refuse any content/lecture if it can be assumed that there is serious malfunction or something that violates the UN General Declaration of Human Rights or Swedish law. The content is submitted via forms to the university library.
The OmniSpace screen is active during the library's open hours. However, the screen is not active or available for booking for a few weeks during the summer (weeks 51-2 and 24-35).
- The event should be open to everyone
- The event must be drug- and alcohol-free
- The event must be free of charge
- No external brands for commercial purposes
- The lecturer/presenter must respect and not to disturb the University Library's regular visitors
- The University Library holds the right to postpone or cancel lectures/presentation in rare circumstances. Events should be open for everyone
- Content should be 16:9" format
- preferably 4K-resolution (3840x2160 px) or at least HD (1920x1080px)
- Movies should be rendered in H.264 codec, 25 fps
- Filetypes for movies: mov, mp4, m4v, wmv
- You are free to use our powerpoint-template for your lecture/presentation