- March 19 to April 3: The possibility to make reservations is temporarily closed.
- March 28 to April 3: You can´t order books from the other location (Växjö/Kalmar)
- March 30 to April 3: You can´t apply for a library card.
- March 31 to April 3: It will not be possible to login to "My account".
- March 31 to April 3: It will not be possible to renew loans or pay fines.
- April 4: The new OneSearch will be launched.
Do not forget to:
- Gather your permalinks. Links to OneSearch that have been used in reading lists and/or in MyMoodle as well as in any work of your own will be functional until 31/12/2017. However, these will refer to an expired service which is why you should replace the links manually after April 3 (see instructions below).
- Save your reference list in your EBSCO account. It will no longer be possible to log in to “My EBSCO account” through OneSearch – but you will be able to reach your folder using the same login through our EBSCO databases, such as Business Source Premier and Cinahl.
New in OneSearch
In the new OneSearch you can:
- Create and copy a permanent link to a certain catalogue entry
- Download a reference to a certain catalogue entry in different formats (such as RIS, RefWorks, EndNote)
- Create and copy a citation (reference) to a certain catalogue entry
- Send a catalogue entry to an email address
- Save a search query that remains available during your search session
- Save entries on a list that remains available during your search session
After logging in to “My account” in the new OneSearch you may also:
- Save a search query in “My account”
- Set alert to your email address for a saved query in “My account”
- Save entries on a list in “My account”
- Label saved entries in “My account”
Changes in loan periods and regulations
As from 3 April the following changes in loan periods and regulations will apply:
- Loans will be renewed automatically in our system (except when the book has been reserved by another patron).
- Course literature will still have a 7 day loan period (distance students are allowed extra days for postal time). The loan period may be extended up to 16 weeks.
- General loans will now have a 21 day loan period. The loan period may be extended up to 52 weeks.
When the final renewal is done you will be notified by email.