Service certificate/references

You can request a service certificate and/or a letter of reference regarding your employment at Linnaeus University.

A service certificate contains information such as type of employment, tasks and possibly the reason for your departure. You may request a service certificate at any time, both during and after your employment. A service certificate is issued by the Office of Human Resources upon your request.

If your employment has lasted for at least 6 months, you may also request a reference letter after the employment has concluded. A reference letter contains the same information as the service certificate, but it also contains an evaluation with regards to your performance. A reference letter is provided by your immediate manager upon your request.