Mymoodle - Tips and advice
Tips and advice for starting and administering a course
Open online course for students
- Click Edit Settings on your online course.
- The setting for visibility is found on the upper side of the site.
- Click Show.
- Scroll down and click Save changes.
Your course room is connected to Ladok. To see the connections go to:
User->Enrolment methods->Ladok enrolments.
- To hide or show activities for participants of the course, enable editing and click on the eye-symbol. Hidden activities or sections are greyed out.
- To change the name of a section, enable editing then click on the pensil-symbol just to the right of the title. Write the new name and press enter.
- To add a new section, or remove an old one, enable editing then click on plus/minus below the lowest section.
- To move a section, enable editing and drag the double arrows to desired place.
- Good and adequate quality of uploaded pictures should not be broader than 400 pixels.
Use your ICT-advisor for help or support
If you require assistance with course setup, pondering over a function, or would like to improve your online course, do not hesitate to
contact any of your ICT-advisors:
Birgitta Gillsjö, Brian Kottonya, Nina Albrecht Pia Palm or Micael Carlsson.
Helpful buttons in page footer
"Hjälp" - Mymoodle
”IT-support” – IT-support for students
“LnuPlay” – How to use and manage videos in MyMoodle
“Zoom login” – Login to Zoom
“Moodle Docs for this website” – Manual (in English) about present site