Incident Response Team - IRT
IT security issues at Linnaeus University are handled by the IRT, where staff and students can get advice on specific issues regarding IT security.
The IRT is a multi-disciplinary team of IT technicians specialising in systems, networks, computer forensics and support, in close collaboration with other IT staff.
Among other things, the IRT is responsible for:
- Processing internal and external cases concerning IT security
- Providing recommendations to staff and students regarding IT security
- Investigating reported IT security issues
- Handle all their cases under secrecy.
IRT's ongoing activities:
- Password policy
- Antivirus environment
- Review the University's liability obligations
If you require advice or would like to report a specific IT security issue, you are welcome to send an e-mail to IRT via irt_AT_lnu.se. If you wish, you can report an issue anonymously.