Office of External Relations
The unit’s mission is to “promote the development of a mutually rewarding relationship between Linnaeus University and the surrounding world”.
The office of external relations is a unit within the university’s central administration that gathers competence and skills within innovation, collaboration, internationalisation, and external funding.
Our faculty teams – consisting of one person from each of the following areas of competence: external funding/innovation, internationalisation, and collaboration – support the faculties in their work within these areas.
- Provides advice on what forms of external funding is available for different types of research or innovation projects.
- Supports the preparation of applications for external funding, especially for complex projects.
- Supports researchers in identifying and strengthening utility aspects of their research.
- Coordinates, administrates, and carries out quality assurance of university common international collaboration agreements and funding programmes relating to education and research.
- Counselling role for the senior management, faculties and the central administration concerning issues relating to internationalisation.
- Works to implement the university’s internationalisation policy.
Here you can read more about international collaboration at the university
- Offers organisations, the public sector, and the industry an easy way to get in contact with Linnaeus University.
- Provides internal support regarding questions relating to collaboration.
- Develops contacts for various forms of collaboration between the industry/society and the university’s students and researchers.
- Offers support to faculties regarding contract education.