First and second level
Programme coordinators on Bacehelor and Master level
- are responsible for the program's development and coordination of program - related issues.
- works for a program culture with a focus on competence and research connection, as well as quality and collaboration.
- is the contact person for program students in general.
- initiates and leads the work in a program council consisting of representatives of all the program's year courses where issues concerning quality, program content and evaluation are dealt with.
- are responsible for the program's training plan and initiates revisions.
Programme coordinators for doctoral education in Business Administration, Economics and Statistics
Are the representatives for the doctoral education at the faculty
Business Administration: Daniel Ericsson
Economics: Magnus Carlsson
Statistics: Thomas Holgersson