5. Students at School of Business and Economics
All national students are exempted from fees. Define national student.
- Exchange students - Students coming here from Linnaeus University’s or the School of Business and Economics’ partner universities. Incoming exchange students are mainly handled by the International Office.
- Double Degree – Some programmes welcome students from selected partners to join for a year to be eligible for a Double Degree. When completed, the student will be awarded a degree from their home university as well as a general degree from Linnaeus University.
- Non-fee paying students (EU, EEA, CH) - Students applying to courses and programmes outside our partner agreements. These students do not need to pay tuition fees for their studies.
- Fee-paying students - Students that are third country nationals are required to pay tuition fees for their studies at the university. The levels of tution fees are set by the university and the payments are handled by the central administration.
- Scholarships for fee-paying students - Fee-paying students can apply for different kinds of scholarships. When applying for a programme the applicant will get information on how to apply for a scholarship. The programme coordinators are involved in the process of evaluating the applications.
Students in numbers
Linnaeus University has about 32 000 students (2017).
The School of Business and Economics has about 2000 students (full-time equivalent 2017). International students make up about 13% of those.
Linnéstudenterna is the student union for all students at Linnaeus University.
The School of Business and Economics has two student associations; Kalmar ESS for the students in Kalmar and EHVS for the students in Växjö.
There is two associations for international students, ESN in Kalmar and VIS in Växjö. These are open for all international students at Linnaeus University.
All students at Linnaeus University has the right to act as a student representative in all preparatory and decision-making bodies that has an impact on the education and the students´ situation.
All students are offered to conduct a course evaluation after each course. More information is found under chapter 6.x.
Linnébarometern? Får alla den?
Bör vi enbart länka till huvudsidan här, det som står nedan är inte alla funktioner som finns där (Ex IT saknas)
Learning support for your studies
Students code of conduct