Contact persons who can order accounts and folders on S:

Information on who can order staff accounts and folders on S: for your faculty / department. It is also the contact persons who orders / approves changes of these services.

Change of contact should be ordered by Administrative Director or the head of the department via the form Request for change of contact for IT services in Selfservice.