Here you will find maps showing the location of our buildings and facilities at Linnaeus University in Kalmar and Växjö.
On Kalmar municipality’s website you will find more information on parking places for visitors.
The parking garage at Universitetskajen in Kalmar is monitored by Securitas. Any contesting of parking tickets should be made to Securitas.
Parking in Kalmar
There are 182 parking places in the garage at Stuvaregatan 8. For electric cars, there are 15 charging stations. For questions and thoughts about how you charge your electric car please read more at Bee.se
Fees parking garage:
- SEK 10/hour (day. 07.00–18.00)
- SEK 5/hour (night, 18.00–07.00)
- SEK 80/24 hours
- SEK 600/month
Parking places in Växjö are marked on the map. Map of Linnaeus University Växjö.
It costs money to park your car on Linnaeus University’s parking places on campus in Växjö. This in order for us to be able to maintain a sustainable parking situation following that Växjöbostäder introduced a fee for their parking places for those living on campus.
Linnaeus University’s parking places in Växjö are monitored by Aimo Park. Any contesting of parking tickets should be made to Aimo Park.
You pay the fee in one of the following ways:
- Using the parking app (MobilPark) described on the signs, you start, extend and end your parking session, save license plate number for your vehicles, and choose how to pay your invoices. More information below.
- Using the text service (see signage), you start your parking by sending a text, and end it by sending another one.
- Coin-operated machine is available at P06 Studentstigen.
- Card-operated machine is available at P10 Gulan.
See Aimo Park’s website for more information and instructions on how to download and use the app.
The fee is SEK 1/hour, SEK 10/24 hours or SEK 250/30 days. You also have the possibility to pay for a period of your choice for SEK 10/24 hours.
Night parking is prohibited, regardless of fee paid, on parking places 10–14 (at 00.00–05.00)
A paid fee is valid for all Linnaeus University’s parking places, number 2 at Teleborgsvägen, number 6–14, and Slottsparkeringen, see parking map.