How can you create interactive and engaging webinars even with large groups?
How can you create discussion before and after the webinar so that all participants can have their say?
A webinar is an interactive synchronous meeting with many participants, sometimes hundreds. Often webinars are simply lectures with very limited interaction. Platforms like Zoom offer a wide range of communicative opportunities and we can help you find the right form and structure for a successful webinar. We have many years' experience of organising and running webinars as well as a wide national and international contact network. Together with the Communication department we would like to create a clear Lnu profile for our larger webinars and even online conferences.
Why do we offer this service?
- Offer sustainable solutions for meetings and conferences
- Create a clear, quality assured process: from concept, planning and invitation/marketing to running the event plus follow-up.
- Choose right communication form - is it a webcast or webinar, will there be group discussions and so on.
- Coaching and training the organiser/user
- Run effective webinars based on aims and target group
- Create interaction
- Creative solutions
- Help to find the right tools: webinar room or regular Zoom room.
If you would like to get started or simply discuss options, please contact:
Alastair Creelman, Section for Higher Education Development