Linnémöten's commission is to provide you with professional support in the planning and implementation of conferences and events and to strengthen Linnaeus University's trademark. Linnémöten is a collaboration between the communications office and the office of facilities management and services.
If you are planning a conference or other event you are very welcome to contact us. The earlier we get involved, the better help we can offer.
For you as a conference organiser, a collaboration with us can involve:
- More cost-efficient conferences
- More time for you to focus on the scientific content
- Communicative support and marketing
- Improved service for the conference participants
What should I do?
1. Appoint a project manager for the conference
2. Email an Event request to us (at the start of the project and before the Call for papers has been sent out)
3. We book a start-up meeting during which we go through your needs and then we draw a plan for the collaboration.
The services we can offer are listed under Services and support.