Switch over to web-based work at a distance
Now that we have switched over to web-based work at a distance, many questions arise. On this page, we will gather links to pages that can be helpful. We will update this page with new links as more information is completed.
Help for teaching and examination
- Tips on how you can switch over to web-based teaching.
Switch over to web-based teaching forms.
- Linnaeus University has a number of digital tools that can solve most of your needs for web-based teaching.
Tools for teaching staff
- Help to get started with the learning platform MyMoodle, guide, support, etc.
Get started with MyMoodle.
- For your information, this is published for your students:
Important for your distance studies
Groups and feeds that are good to follow (in Swedish)
- Zoom discussion, group on Staff
- MyMoodle discussion, group on Staff
- MyMoodle news, group on Staff
- Digital omställning i högre utbildning NU, [Digital changeover in higher education NU], Facebook group
Would you like to get help recording lectures in a studio environment?
At the Communications Office in Kalmar and Växjö, we can help you record lectures with a presentation in, for instance, PPT.
See example: Medieproduktion studion
The service is free of charge.
Bring a computer with the presentation or just a USB and we will help you with the rest.
How do I book? Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
State your preferred date, time, length of the lecture, and if you want to record in Växjö or Kalmar.
For work from home
- Tips on how to work from home using your work computer.
Work on your work computer.
- Tips on how to work from home using your private computer.
Work on your private computer.
Tools for web-based meetings
Answers to questions concerning your employment will be added shortly…
Do you need help and support
- IT and support for members of staff
- Self-service portal and FAQ
- Video tutorials on LnuPlay (under the category Manuals)
ICT technicians at each faculty
- School of Business and Economics
- Faculty of Health and Life Sciences
- Faculty of Arts and Humanities
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Technology
Student related information
- Information on changes for students who have special pedagogical support at examinations:
Educational support during digital examination
- It would be great if you can inform your students about the student union’s information:
Succeed with your distance studies