The School of Business and Economics offers distinguished education programmes in economics, marketing, entrepreneurship and tourism. Our programmes are characterized by high quality, an international profile and close ties to the industry. In addition to this, we also offer an inspiring study environment with plenty of room for individual development, creative learning and proximity between students and teachers.
News from School of Business and Economics
- Can entrepreneurship be the key to a more sustainable world? News
- Who will be awarded the Nobel Prize in Economics 2018? News
- Project will work to increase tourism that is sustainable and health-promoting News
- New dissertation: what type of teachers do we want in school? News
- Hospitality as openness towards others News
- Research project will make it easier for entrepreneurs within tourism to work with sustainability News