The School of Business and Economics offers distinguished education programmes in economics, marketing, entrepreneurship and tourism. Our programmes are characterized by high quality, an international profile and close ties to the industry. In addition to this, we also offer an inspiring study environment with plenty of room for individual development, creative learning and proximity between students and teachers.
News from School of Business and Economics
- SEK 44 million to Linnaeus University News
- Women Entrepreneurship Week 2018 at Linnaeus University News
- New Deputy Director of the Gunilla Bradley Centre for Digital Business News
- Can entrepreneurship be the key to a more sustainable world? News
- Who will be awarded the Nobel Prize in Economics 2018? News
- Project will work to increase tourism that is sustainable and health-promoting News