The School of Business and Economics offers distinguished education programmes in economics, marketing, entrepreneurship and tourism. Our programmes are characterized by high quality, an international profile and close ties to the industry. In addition to this, we also offer an inspiring study environment with plenty of room for individual development, creative learning and proximity between students and teachers.
News from School of Business and Economics
- Hospitality as openness towards others News
- Research project will make it easier for entrepreneurs within tourism to work with sustainability News
- Rana Mostaghel appointed new director of the Gunilla Bradley Centre for Digital Business News
- 20 new professors lecture about their research News
- India – Research on Cultural Encounters and Representations at Linnaeus University News
- New methodology for analysis of time series data News