The University Board consists of 15 board members.
- The external members, including the chairman, are appointed by the government. External board members below have been appointed for the period May 1 2023 till September 30 2024.
- There are also three teacher representatives from the university, appointed by ballot for a period of three years. Their appointment as board members will run from January 1, 2021 to December 31, 2024.
- Furthermore, there are three student representatives on the board. The Vice-Chancellor is a constant member of the board.
- Maria Larsson, former county governor
- Peter Aronsson, professor of history
Göran Broman, professor BTH
Johan Eklund, professor Chamber of Commerce
Nils Eriksson, civil engineer and former CEO of Agalv and owner of Nidum AB
Anders Henriksson, 2nd vice chairman SKR
Beatrice Kämpe Nikolausson, CEO Länsförsäkringar Kronoberg
Sara Meunier, vice CEO Inera
Karin Röding, former director general of the Swedish Council for Higher Education
- Viktoria Grahn Johansson, Department of Physics and Electrical Engineering
- Katarina Swahnberg, Department of Health and Caring Sciences
- Rickard Ulmestig, Department of Social Work
- Jessica Hagström
- Anton Jakobsson
- Ali Al-Zargan