Linnaeus University strives to be a knowledge hub in collaboration projects and we should, therefore, in collaboration with others, develop methods for problem-solving in order to meet the needs of society. By doing this, we can promote and stimulate development of the Linnaeus region. At the university, being a societal driving force is a natural part of our activities. Prominent research forms the basis for all dvelopment of activities. Challenging educations is one of our primary ways of creating societal driving force, and contract educations play a key role in our response to societal challenges. Collaboration with the surrounding society is a working method resulting in higher quality in our courses and programmes and our research – not a separate task.
Collaborate with Linnaeus University
If you wish to start a collaboration with us you are welcome to contact the office of external relations.
Committee for societal driving force
As part of this work we have established a committee chaired by vice-rector Ann-Charlotte Larsson, professor of bioenergy and vice-rector for societal driving force as well as internationalisation and innovation.
Other members of the committee are:
- Senior lecturer Hans Lundberg, faculty of school of business and economics
- Senior lecturer Carina Lejonkamp, faculty of school of business and economics
- Professor Ian Nicholls, faculty of health and life sciences
- Senior lecturer Lennart Magnusson, faculty of health and life sciences
- Senior lecturer Anna Sofia Rossholm, faculty of arts and humanities
- Lecturer Göran Nikolausson, faculty of arts and humanities
- Professor Verner Denvall, faculty of social sciences
- Senior lecturer Mats Glemne, faculty of social sciences
- Professor Marcelo Milrad, faculty of technology
- Professor Björn Johannesson, faculty of technology
- Lecturer Hans-Göran Nygren, the board of teacher education
- Development manager Stefan Särnholm-Eriksson, the board of teacher education
- Student union representative Patrik Henriksson, Linnéstudenterna
- Departmental manager Rickard Bucksch, office of external relations
- Collaboration coordinator Torbjörn Håkansson, office of external relations
- Collaboration coordinator Kristina Julin Nyquist, office of external relations