Welcome to Madif 12, the twelfth research seminar of the Swedish Society for Research in Mathematics Education in Växjö January 14-15, 2020.
In connection with the Matematikbiennalen 2020, the twelfth research seminar of the Swedish Society for Research in Mathematics Education is organized. The conference begins with dinner on January 14, 2020. Wednesday, January 15, includes the academic programme.
The theme of the seminar is Sustainable mathematics education in a digitalized world.
All researchers, teachers, teacher educators and others with an interest in Mathematics Education are welcome! The seminar is timed to occur directly before Matematikbiennalen 2020.
Invited keynote speakers
- Professor Dame Celia Hoyles, University College London
- Professor Paul Drijvers, Freudenthal Institute, Utrecht University and HU University of Applied Sciences Utrech
Last day to register is 30 December.
Membership fee in SMDF is a requirement for participation. The membership fee to SMDF for the period 2020-2021 is 300 SEK. In your notification to Madif 12 you have to announce whether you have paid the membership fee or not.
- Lecturer / exhibitor at biennial (SEK 1120 + VAT) [SEK 1400.00]
- Postgraduate students at least 50% of full-time (SEK 680 + VAT) [SEK 850.00]
- Full-paying participants at the biennial, non-lecturer (SEK 680 + VAT) [SEK 850.00]
- Does not participate in the biennial (SEK 1120 + VAT) [SEK 1400.00]
If you also attend the Matematikbiennalen, accommodation for Madif 12 should be booked upon registration to the Matemaikbiennalen. If you have already booked participation in the biennial and need to supplement with extra nights please contact:
Elisabet Norlin vid Umeå Congress.
email@example.com 090-13 00 35