Mobile: +46 (0)70-259 36 29
Note: This contact information is for media relations requests only. For all general inquiries or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions concerning admission, please contact email@example.com.
Please note that not all of our press releases are published in English.
- Strong political action needed to reduce the increasing share of dollar millionaires’ environmental impact News
- New dissertation explores existential philosophy as an alternative way to understand corporate governance News
- Women’s careers take a back seat in connection with informal care News
- The University Board puts forward proposal to reappoint Peter Aronsson as vice-chancellor News
- The first DNA analyses provide a clearer picture of the victims at Sandby Borg News
- Kalmar is Student City of the Year 2023 News
- Increased growth potential for companies in the Linnaeus region through new project using artificial intelligence and high-performance computer programs News
- Recruitment group puts forward proposal to reappoint Peter Aronsson as vice-chancellor News
Please note that not all of our calendar events are published in English.
Is Equality Law Up to the Challenge? Open lecture
A Rape of the Earth: Sámi Feminists Against Mines LNUC CONCURRENCES SEMINAR SERIES IN COLONIAL AND POSTCOLONIAL STUDIES
Disputation i Business Administration: Martin Ludvigsson-Wallette Disputation
3 steps to get the job - Part 1 "CV" CV- Webinar
Public defence in Computer science: Angelos Chatzimparmpas Dissertation
Public defence in Biomedical sciences: Alexandra Gerogianni Dissertation
3 steps to get the job- Part 2: Cover letter Webinar
Can Universal Human Rights Address Colonial Legacies in the Global Economy? LNUC CONCURRENCES SEMINAR SERIES IN COLONIAL AND POSTCOLONIAL STUDIES