Day 1: The present and future of Concurrences
10:00–12:00 Session 1.
• The program for 2017
• Communication (Ingeborg Ekman Giertz)
• The new Concurrences postdoc Amrita Ghosh arriving in June.
• External funding: Stefan Eklöf Amirell
• Other news from members
• What is Concurrences? Expectations and commitments:
13:00–14:45 Session 2
• What is Concurrences? Infrastructure and outreach:
-Cluster and project activities
-The cluster for Nordic Colonialism
-The Huseby project and the new Huseby cluster
-Centre-to-Centre agreement with The Centre for Trans-Himalayan Studies
15:00–17:00 Session 3
• What is Concurrences? A discussion about membership, guest researchers and how we measure excellence.
-The New Concurrences application in late spring
-Principles for invitations/acceptance of guest researchers (social commitments, connection to work being done)
-Indicators for successful research at the centre (how do we measure excellence?)
18:30–late Dinner at Teleborg Castle