Master level studies can both broaden and deepen your competencies. It allows for you to stand out on the labour market and also makes you eligible for PhD studies.
The School of Business and Economics offers nine different one year and two year master programmes in Business Administration, Economics and Tourism Studies:
- Business Process Control and Supply Chain Management
- Corporate Governance - Accounting and Finance
- Innovation through Business, Engineering and Design - Specialisation Business
- International Business Strategy
- Leadership and Management in International Contexts
- Tourism and Sustainability
If you are interested in what it means to study at master level and want to know more about our offered programmes, you are welcome to an information session for this where you can meet with programme coordinators and students. Coffee and smaller “fika” will be served.
Do you not have the possibility attend the information meeting in Kalmar? Visit then the information meeting in Växjö Mars 18th, se the event here.