Welcome to participate in an autumn school arranged by the Department of Mathematics at Linnaeus University, within the field of stochastic control, BSDEs and applications.
The purpose of the school is to bring doctoral students, researchers and practitioners together to discuss recent developments within stochastic control, BSDEs and applications. The school will consist of survey lectures by distinguished researches, combined with contributing talks.
Stochastic control, BSDEs and applications
Said Hamadene, Le Mans University, France
Anis Matoussi, Le Mans University, France
Bernt Øksendal, University of Oslo, Norway
Nizar Touzi, École Polytechnique Palaiseau, France
There is no registration fee, but registration is mandatory due to limited capacity. Please register using the form below.
- Astrid Hilbert, Department of Mathematics, Linnaeus University, Växjö, Sweden
- Bernt Øksendal, Department of Mathematics, University of Oslo, Norway
- Roger Pettersson, Department of Mathematics, Linnaeus University, Växjö, Sweden
- Department of Mathematics, Linnaeus University
- University of Oslo, the Research Council of Norway, within the research project Challenges in Stochastic Control, Information and Applications (STOCONINF), project number 250768/F20