Are you interested in research collaboration with Japan? Welcome to join Mirai 2.0 Research & Innovation Week 2021. The registration is open.
About Mirai 2.0
Mirai 2.0 connects Swedish and Japanese universities through research, education and innovation in a three-year project (2020–2022), addressing scientific issues relevant to both countries within:
- Artificial intelligence
- Innovation and entrepreneurship
- Materials science
Mirai 2.0 Research & Innovation Week
The research and innovation week is held 7–11 June 2021. It addresses researchers within the fields above and is open for registration.
- Connect with researchers from Mirai 2.0 universities
- Digital poster session (submit your poster before May 21)
- Matchmaking event with researchers, industry and organizations to support cross sector exchange of expertise and ideas
- Call for seed funding for promising collaborative initiatives from the week
More about the conference
The theme of the conference is International collaboration in a digital era – fostering innovative minds for the future. Deadline to register is 6 June and for poster submission 21 May. Read more about the conference and register here.
More about the matchmaking event
The theme of the matchmaking event is Artificial intelligence and the future of healthcare for older populations. It takes place 10 June and the last day for registration is 6 June.
The matchmaking event will offer a great opportunity for academics, researchers, and industrial players from both countries to network, present research progress and address new challenges, while identifying potential ideas for future collaboration and seed projects. Read more about the event and register here.