Welcome to our Drop-in Academic Support on Thursdays from 12 noon to 1:30 p.m. At the drop-in, librarians and Academic Support Centre staff will be available to help you with search strategies, academic writing, study skills, oral presentations and referencing.
What type of questions can you ask at Drop-in? Here are some examples:
- What are the distinct features of academic writing?
- I would like help in searching for scholarly articles for my paper.
- How can I make my text more clear?
- I need to have better structure in my writing; can you help me with that?
- How can I plan my studies better and organize my day?
- Are there any helpful guides for referencing?
- What does peer-reviewed mean?
- How should I structure my oral presentation?
Please note that we cannot read your text at the Drop-in. If you want in-depth feedback of a text, you need to book an appointment at the Academic Support Centre.
Remember to activate the microphone and camera on your computer.