The University Library offers many services digitally, contact us via chat, phone or email. You can also meet us digitally via Drop-in where we answer your questions regarding academic support, or digital guidance where you can get support in study skills, presentation skills and text tutoring.
For more advanced questions you can book a private tutoring session.
Academic Support Centre
Online consultations (via Zoom) in academic writing, study skills and oral presentations. Written feedback on assignments with the possibility for a follow-up meeting by zoom, phone or email. Telephone consultations in academic writing and study skills.
- OneSearch - Linnaeus University Library's all-in-one search service
- Academic writing resources
- Subject guides - a selection of resources for your subject
- Videos on LnuPlay - instructional videos
- Databases - academic publications
The library in both Kalmar and Växjö is open for self-service, for those of you who have an activated LNU card. You can order LNU card here. You can borrow and return books and still use the library as a place to study. Please remember-only come to the library if you are healthy!