Hello there, students! Your classes have recently transitioned over totally to online studies. No worries! The library also offers online academic support! We are here to help you.
Here is the academic support we offer for you:
- Drop-in academic support via e-meeting system, Zoom, For more advanced questions you can book a private tutoring session.
- Academic Support Centre
- online consultations (via Zoom) in academic writing, study skills and oral presentations.
- written feedback on assignments with the possibility for a follow-up meeting by zoom, phone or email.
- telephone consultations in academic writing and study skills
- Book text tutoring
- Book Study Skills tutoring
- Book Oral Presentations tutoring
- Digital Resources
Academic writing resources
Videos on LnuPlay
- Contact us via chat, email or phone
The library in both Kalmar and Växjö is open for self-service, for those of you who have an activated LNU card. You can order LNU card here. You can borrow and return books and still use the library as a place to study. Please remember-only come to the library if you are healthy!