Student Internship Offer for EUniWell student at Linnaeus University
Linnaeus University in Kalmar and Växjö, Sweden offers an internship as an administrative assistant at the Office of External Relations. The internship is full time, 40 hours per week, some time between February and June 2024. The internship can be anything from 3-5 months but should include the month of May. Time for writing a report and relay information about activities back to the home university is included in the time allocated for the traineeship.
The Office of External Relations is a unit within the central administration, that gathers professional support within innovation, collaboration with society, internationalisation, and external funding. The internship will primarily focus on working with the team International Relations.
The main assignment is to assist with preparation, implementation and evaluation of Linnaeus University International Staff Training Week, where we invite colleagues from our partner universities. The working language is English. Tasks include revising the Visitor's Guide, having e-mail correspondence with applicants and participants, compiling and sending information packages, arranging job shadowing meetings with staff at Linnaeus University, manage social media, and assist with practical details before, during and after the event.
Further, the traineeship would include working with our European University alliance EUniWell, mainly focusing on student communication and student engagement or arranging EUniWell events targeted towards students, as well as general administrative tasks at the office.
Benefits: The traineeship is an unpaid position, but the candidate will receive paid accommodation arranged by Linnaeus University during the traineeship period.
Skills: communication skills (incl. social media), administrative skills, cooperation skills, project management skills
- Applicants must be registered as a student at a EUniWell partner university as well as being enrolled in studies leading to a recognized bachelor’s or master’s degree or be a recent graduate from same.
- The traineeship should have relevance to your on-going or recently completed studies.
- English: Proficient User C1
- An endorsement from the home university, stating that you will be allocated an Erasmus+ grant or similar for the traineeship position (students from Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv may receive an Erasmus+ student mobility grant from Linnaeus University).
- A CV and a Motivation Letter
The deadline to apply is December 14th 2023. Applications are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
 Nantes University, Semmelweis University, University of Birmingham, University of Cologne, University of Florence, University of Konstanz, University of Murcia, Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, or University of Santiago de Compostela