- SEK 4 million with WASP-HS for two PhD students in Digital Humanities.
- SEK 7.8 million with VR for National Research School in Digital Humanities and SEK 23 million with VR for National Research School in Library and Information Studies
- HUMINFRA infrastructure with VR, a national infrastructure for Digital Humanities where iInstitute leads DARIAH European infrastructure. Learn more.
2 Head of the iInstitute elected as Chair of EU Region of iSchools 2022-2023 (EU Region numbers 32 iSchools, also from UK, Israel, and Africa)
- Within the EU collaboration, we are setting up a multilateral Erasmus agreement for student and teacher exchange that LNU is about to sign
- Multilateral student exchange agreement still ongoing (LNU set it up and coordinates it since 2021). Learn more.
- Baladria Summer School in Digital Humanities. Learn more.
- DHNB Workshop on Education in Digital Humanities. Learn more.
- LNU webinars
5 A guest PhD student from Wuhan University (12-months stay at LNU)
Major plans for 2023
- DARIAH-SE national membership
- At least one EU networking grant within iSchools
- Further collaboration across iInstitute programmes, making them more interdisciplinary
- Development of EU Region of iSchools Vision and Strategy
- A guest PhD student from China (12-months stay at LNU)
- Completion of seven Dimpah OERs