I am a doctoral student with a licentiate degree in informatics since autumn 2014. The licentiate thesis is in informatics and systems economics and my area for research in software maintenance, hence condition-based maintenance. In the dissertation for the PhD degree my focus is to investigate the use and transfer of software development models between academia and practice.
I started working at Linnaeus University in the Department of Systems Economics (Mechanical Engineering) in 2003. I taught ERP systems, quality, databases, and industrial IT. Since then many years have passed and I have also taught at the Department of Informatics in various information logistics subjects such as business development and process modelling, and supervised student essays. I have also worked as an innovation consultant with a focus on the early analysis phases of various projects, and worked with various Vocational University courses.
Article in journal (Refereed)
Williamsson, I., Askenäs, L. (2021). Experiences in a successful implementation of an IS-development model for co-design in a quadruple helix project. International Journal of Integrated Care. 20 (3).
Conference paper (Refereed)
- Fagerström Kareld, B., Löfstedt, U., Williamsson, I. (2012). Quality IS : Next most important research project?. IRIS 35/SCIS2012 – DESIGNING THE INTERACTIVE SOCIETY.
- Kans, M., Williamsson, I. (2011). IT Governance Strategies Utilized within Maintenance. 24th international congress on Condition Monitoring and Diagnostics Engineering Management : Advances in Industrial Asset Integrity Management. 1608-1616.
- Al-Najjar, B., Williamsson, I. (2009). On the Possibility of Applying Condition-based Maintenance Approach on Software Instead of the Traditional Approach. Comadem conference 2009. The 22nd international congress, condition monitoring and diagnostic engineering management. 649-656.
Conference paper (Other academic)
- Kans, M., Williamsson, I. (2012). “Must have that Business Intelligence…!” How to illustrate complex processes by interactive exercises and role playing. LTHs 7:e Pedagogiska Inspirationskonferens, 30 augusti 2012.
- Kans, M., Williamsson, I. (2010). Maintenance IT practices in Swedish industriy. The 1st international workshop and congress on eMaintenance 2010, 22-24 June, Luleå, Sweden.. 127-132.
Doctoral thesis, monograph (Other academic)
Chapter in book (Other (popular science, discussion, etc.))
- Hyltén-Cavallius, S., Williamsson, I. (2008). "Ni däruppe och vi härnere" : pilotstudie i fenomenografisk anda hur nyanställda lärare vid Växjö universitet upplever förmedling av pedagogiska riktlinjer. Universitetslärarrollen : tankar från forskningscirklar. Växjö, Universitetspedagogiskt centrum, Växjö universitet. 43-56.