Article in journal (Refereed)
- Adbo, K., Vidal Carulla, C. (2019). Designing play-based learning chemistry activities in the preschool environment. Chemistry Education Research and Practice. 20. 542-553.
- Vidal Carulla, C., Adbo, K. (2019). Using Cultural-Historical Theory to Design and Assess a Chemistry Play-Based Learning Intervention. Cultural-Historical Psychology. 15. 35-43.
- Adbo, K., Taber, K. (2014). Developing an Understanding of Chemistry : A case study of one Swedish student's rich conceptualisation for making sense of upper secondary school chemistry. International Journal of Science Education. 36. 1107-1136.
- Adbo, K., Taber, K. (2009). Learners' Mental Models of the Particle Nature of Matter: A study of 16-year-old Swedish science students. International Journal of Science Education. 31. 757-786.
- Adbo, K., Nicholls, I.A. (2001). Study of the kinetics of enantioselective solid-phase extraction on Tröger’s base molecularly imprinted polymers. Analytica Chimica Acta. 435. 115-120.
- Nicholls, I.A., Adbo, K., Andersson, H.S., Andersson, P., Ankarloo, J., et al. (2001). Can we rationally design molecularly imprinted polymers?. Analytica Chimica Acta. 435. 9-18.
- Adbo, K., Andersson, H.S., Ankarloo, J., Karlsson, J.G., Norell, M.C., et al. (1999). Enantioselective synthetic receptors for Tröger’s base. Bioorganic Chemistry. 27. 363-371.
Conference paper (Refereed)
- Adbo, K., Nicholls, I.A. (2001). Enantioselective SPE on Tröger’s base molecularly imprinted polymers. .
- Adbo, K., Rosengren-Holmberg, J., Nicholls, I.A. (2000). Kinetics of enantioselective solid-phase extraction of Tröger’s base molecularly imprinted polymers. .
Chapter in book (Refereed)
- Taber, K., Adbo, K. (2013). Developing chemical understanding in the explanatory vacuum: Swedish high school students' use of an anthropomorphic conceptual framework to make sense of chemical phenomena. Concepts of Matter in Science Education. Springer. 347-370.
Conference paper (Other academic)
- Nicholls, I.A., Adbo, K., Andersson, P.O., Andersson, H.S., Hedin-Dahlström, J., et al. (2002). Molecularly imprinted polymers: unique possibilities for environmental monitoring. Proceedings of Kalmar Eco-Tech'01 : conference on leachate and waste water treatment with high-tech and natural systems : the 3rd International Conference on the Establishment of Cooperation Between Companies/Institutions in the Nordic Countries and the Countries in the Baltic Sea Region : November 26 to 28, 2001 Kalmar, Sweden. 285-288.
Doctoral thesis, comprehensive summary (Other academic)
- Adbo, K. (2012). Relationships between models used for teaching chemistry and those expressed by students. Doctoral Thesis. Kalmar, Linnaeus university. 83.
Manuscript (preprint) (Other academic)
Article in journal (Other (popular science, discussion, etc.))
- Adbo, K. (2014). Hur ska vi skapa struktur och logik i kemiundervisningen?. LMNT-nytt. 28-32.