Our current research interests include two main topics:
- The development of mobile, wireless and web 2.0 applications to support collaborative learning
- The design of interactive learning environments to support collaborative discovery learning about complex domains
The collaborative concept means that the target group will collaborate in order to solve a task common to all.
Our research approach can be characterized by the elaboration of innovative applications in educational scenarios and in workplace settings to support intellectual teamwork. The focus of our particular research efforts in these domains are oriented towards the exploration of new design approaches and innovative uses of mobile and ubiquitous technologies in a variety of collaborative educational settings. Such technologies may include contextual information and mobile services, digital media content, positioning and visualization techniques, for instance.
Our work is conducted in projects that are financed by a number of organizations both in Sweden and abroad. We also work very close in collaboration with local and international companies.
To learn more about our reseach, please visit our website Celekt.info.
- Researcher in media technology involved in notable coming company News
- In the future, we will control our mobiles using gestures News
- Media Technology receives best paper award for study of students' video comments News
- Marcelo Milrad keynote speaker at Germany's largest conference in e-learning News
- Alisa Lincke Senior lecturer
- +46 470-70 84 15
- Jorge Luis Zapico Senior lecturer
- Katrin Lindwall Lecturer
- +46 470-70 89 33
- Marcelo Milrad Professor
- +46 470-70 87 25
- +46 73-396 95 74
- Martin Östlund Lecturer
- +46 480-49 77 26
- Romain Herault Lecturer
- +46 480-49 77 86
- Sadaf Salavati Senior lecturer
- +46 470-70 80 60