- Jean-François Blanchette. What LIS graduates need to know about computing – the case of the PDF file format. 18 May. Abstract. Video.
- Anna Foka. Anna Foka: Critical infrastructures. 08 May. Abstract. Presentation. Video.
- Christine L. Borgman. Big data, little data, or no data? iSchools, scholarship, and stewardship. 07 May. Abstract. Presentation. Video.
- Stefan Eklöf Amirell. The 2017 Oxford Summer school in digital humanities: some impressions and implications for teaching and research in the humanities at Linnaeus University. 23 April. Abstract. Presentation. Video.
- Henrik Summanen. National coordination and development of the Swedish digital cultural heritage. 10 April. Abstract. Presentation. Video.
- Helle Strandgaard Jensen. Media, history & archives: digitisation of archives and the influence on historical research. 28 February. Abstract.
- Arwid Lund. Open data in the age of big data capitalism. 06 December. Abstract. Presentation. Video.
- Elisabet Göransson. Some perspectives on digital and critical text editions. 28 November. Abstract. Presentation.
- Jane Winters. Too much information? Negotiating the archives of the Web. 17 October. Abstract. Presentation. Video.
- Dagmar Brunow. What's in a name? - Metadata and the curation of access to digital audiovisual collections. 25 September. Abstract. Article.
- Ilir Jusufi. Visual analysis of multivariate data from different science domains – from biochemistry to social sciences. 19 November 2015.
- Aris Alissandrakis, Susanna Nordmark. Mobile digital storytelling as means for influencing technology enhanced learning sustainability in teacher practices. 19 November.