Other project members at Linnaeus University
University of Genoa, Italy
Heidelberg University of Education, Germany
Nevsehir Haci Bektas Veli University, Turkey
Polotsk State University, Belarus
Belarusian State University, Belarus
Belarusian State Agricultural Academy, Belarus
Gomel State Technical University, Belarus
Brest State Technical University, Belarus
Yanka Kupala State University of Grodno, Belarus
EU, Erasmus+ capacity building in higher education programme (598816-EPP-1-2018-1-SE-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP)
15 November 2018–14 November 2021
(Faculty of health and life sciences)
More about the project
The project aims to achieve the following specific objectives:
- To develop and apply an internal quality assurance system for teaching/learning and teaching staff performance with standards and procedures in line with ESG-2015.
- To establish centres for academic development and teacher training at each Belarusian partner, to manage the internal system of quality assurance for teaching/learning and teaching staff performance and university teaching staff training.
- To develop an in-service training programme for university teachers who need pedagogical training.
- To apply innovative methods of education for the increase in the level of students’ performance at studies and future employment.
- To run the in-service university teacher training programme in the pilot mode.
- To analyse the pilot running of the programme for follow-up activities.
- To introduce new regulations on teaching staff employment at the sic Belarusian partner universities.