Results 55-72 of 166
- India – Research on Cultural Encounters and Representations at Linnaeus University News
- International Firms’ Market Orientation and Use of Knowledge: Implications for Market Information Systems News
- International firms’ strategic orientation in foreign markets News
International Strategy Studies Due to the changing nature of global economy it is crucial to study development of firms’ international strategies that would guide successful actions in international…
- Jan Alpenberg Associate Professor
- +46 470-70 87 75
- Joacim Rosenlund awarded research scholarship News
- John Jeansson Senior Lecturer
- +46 480-49 71 67
- +46 72-594 97 10
- Jonas Månsson Associate Professor
- Katarina Ellborg Senior lecturer
- Kirsi-Mari Kallio Associate Professor
Knowledge Platform: Demographic change and the public sector Many countries around the world are reporting an ageing population, a trend that is expected to continue also in the future. Since…
Knowledge Platform: Entrepreneurship and social change Within the knowledge platform Entrepreneurship and social change, research, teaching and collaboration are integrated.
Knowledge Platform: eXperience More information on the Swedish page.
Knowledge Platform: Global Mind – Business competitiveness in changing landscapes The Global Mind platform aims to provide the necessary knowledge and understanding to effectively navigate the…
Knowledge Platform: Governance and management accounting (GMA) More information on the Swedish page.
Knowledge Platform: Leadership and Organizational Renewal
Knowledge Platform: Sustainable co-creation – through interdisciplinary solutions Sustainable co-creation – through interdisciplinary solutions produces sustainable interdisciplinary knowledge in…
- Krister Bredmar Professor
- +46 480-49 71 91