Results 19-36 of 91
- Michael David Punch
Third-cycle (doctoral) programme in mathematics Curious to do research in the subject of mathematics? We offer opportunities for research for doctoral students.
Waves, Signals and Systems The research in waves, signals and systems deals primarily with acoustic and electromagnetic direct and inverse problems, with engineering and industrial applications.
Astroparticle Physics The subjects of the Astroparticle Physics research group include hardware activities, data analysis and interpretation of results in the field of Very-High-Energy extra-galactic…
LSAA2018 – Stochastic Analysis and Applications Welcome to the sixth Linnaeus University Workshop in Stochastic Analysis and Applications to be held in Växjö, Sweden, 6-8 June 2018.
Project: SciChallenge Using digital technologies and social media, the SciChallenge project will create a competition to engage more young people in Europe in the areas of natural science, technology…
- Magnus Perninge Associate Professor
Project: Computational and experimental studies of topological materials and their heterostructures with ferromagnets So-called topological materials have unique physical properties. In this project,…
- Tomas Bylund Doctoral student
- Helena Roos Senior lecturer
- Jeppe Skott Professor, subject representative
- Sven Nordebo Professor
- Torsten Lindström Professor
- Pieter Kuiper Associate Professor
- Pieternella Cijvat Senior lecturer
- Joachim Toft Professor
- Constanta Olteanu Professor
- Hans Veenhuizen Senior Lecturer, Deputy Head of Department