Results 1-18 of 91
- Yvonne Becherini Associate Professor
- Yuanyuan’s research can be applied to things we don’t even know exist News
- Yevhen Ivanenko
- World-famous physicist attends quantum conference News
Waves, Signals and Systems The research in waves, signals and systems deals primarily with acoustic and electromagnetic direct and inverse problems, with engineering and industrial applications.
Towards Ultimate Quantum Theory (UQT) 2018 conference: International conference devoted to quantum theory, experiment and technology at Linnaeus University in Växjö, June 11-14, 2018. Arrival June 10,…
Towards a data-driven approach to ground-fault location The main objective for this seed project within Linnaeus University Centre for Data Intensive Sciences and Applications (DISA) is to develop a…
- Torsten Lindström Professor
- Tomas Bylund Doctoral student
Third-cycle (doctoral) programme in physics Curious to do research in the subject of physics? We offer opportunities for research for doctoral students.
Third-cycle (doctoral) programme in mathematics education Curious to do research in the subject of mathematics education? We offer opportunities for research for doctoral students.
Third-cycle (doctoral) programme in mathematics Curious to do research in the subject of mathematics? We offer opportunities for research for doctoral students.
- The Crab nebula’s extension measured by an international team of scientists News
- Sven-Erik Sandström Professor
- Sven Nordebo Professor
Stochastic Analysis and Stochastic Processes The researchers of this group focus on analytical and numerical aspects of solutions to stochastic differential equations (SDE’s and SPDE’s) and stochastic…
- Staffan Carius Professor, Dean
- Sofia Eriksson Senior lecturer