Results 1-7 of 7
- SEK 24.8 million from the Kamprad Family Foundation News
Project: Sedentary behavior in older persons and supportive methods for breaking sedentary for sustainable aging This project aims to map older people's (65+) activity behaviour to identify unhealthy…
- Alzheimer study about the importance of positive lifestyle changes published in Scientific American News
- Five new projects granted funds by the research council Forte News
- Last year's new professors lecture about their research News
Project: Equal health care The project studies equality within cardiac arrest care with consideration to ethnicity, age, gender, and socioeconomic background.
- Gunilla Albinsson Associate Professor