Results 1-18 of 58
- Ylva Ulfsdotter Eriksson Professor
- +46 470-70 87 66
- Who presents covid advice affects how much we listen to them News
- Victoria Yantseva
- Threats from outside frighten Europeans News
- The university's new professors lecture about their research News
- The pursuit of perfection results in illness among young people News
- Stories from survivors of the Bosnian war News
Sociology Sociology is both a workmanship and a special way of thinking. Within the subject, human relations and different types of societal processes are studied. Thus, the fields of study within…
Sociology Third-cycle programme in sociology.
- SEK 17.1 million to research in the humanities and social sciences from the Swedish Research Council News
- Roddy Nilsson Associate Professor
Project: Youth with war experiences in institutional care The purpose of the study is to analyse narratives by young people that have experienced war, taken refuge in Sweden, and been taken into…
Project: Welfare professional decision-making – discretion, principles and programs The purpose of this project is to understand the relation between discretion, principles, and programs in welfare…
Project: War sociology – renewed analysis of ethnographic material from Bosnia This project analyses verbally depicted experiences of survivors from the war in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Project: War anomie In this project, the obscure practices and rhetoric of the war is analysed, the emotions and moral of the war, human interaction during horrific captivity and escape but also the…
Project: Tracing the lives and support needs of young fathers
Project: Successful collaboration Previous collaboration research shows that problems and conflicts sometimes arise as a part of collaboration. This project analyses successful cooperation.
Project: School success for newly arrived students: possibilities, obstacles, identities and collaboration This project will fill knowledge gaps about the situations of newly arrived children and…